Firefox 8 / 9 keep getting non-supported browser error

Error Message when accessing Google+
Firefox 8 / 9 keep getting non-supported browser error when access Google+ or Gmail.

This is most probably due to the useragent string that is mess up by the add-on.






Error Message when accessing Gmail





Below is the solution:

type about:config in the URL bar and hit Enter
If you see the warning, you can confirm that you want to access that page.
Filter = general.useragent.overide
Right-click the preferences that are bold, one line at a time, and select Reset.
Then restart Firefox

source link


1 comment:

LaShelle said...

Awesome! It works! I had tried everything... all the suggestions from google and mozilla. Couldn't get any of them to work. This worked great. I had to change as my "useragent" was "user set" but it was clear and concise, so I was able to understand what to do. Once it was reset, I had no more issues! Thanks!